Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Ichiruki vs Ichihime : do they reallly have an equal posibility?

WARNING : Shipping goggles are not allowed while reading everything from this site (but in case you just can't take them off,it's just fine,as long as you can hold of yourself). I,the author "kawaichappy" is not a shipper,apparently,expect that there might be a lot of difference  from my interpretations of the story,compared to your very own speculations.However,I am not implying that mine,is the actual truth nor am I implying that my assumptions are definitely correct.I am merely sharing my very own opinion about the issues that caught my attention to its level,regarding this controversial BLEACH pairing debate/war that was going on every site that I used to visit.Other than that,I am hoping that everyone will enjoy reading everything here.

Ichiruki vs Ichihime : Do they really have an equal possibility?

            I am utterly amused to see how a story can be interpreted in many different ways,I have only realized this after I accidentally took a glimpse at some comments from Youtube while I am watching some particular fanvid (I usually don't read comments to any video nor any article that I am reading). The one that truly catches my attention,is the argument about the heroine of BLEACH.I am pretty sure that Rukia is definitely the heroine of that series,but somehow,there's a certain someone who said that she was being replaced by Orihime.With that,I came to wonder,what had happened to the story?seems like Kubo sensei turned BLEACH into a badly written story,eh?Then the rest was all about the parallel thingy,which increases my amusement,ten folds.Since then,I tried to analyze the story by myself,and look for those parallels,and I found this BLEACH pairing debate,as a truly interesting topic to analyze.

Here are the following topics that I am going to discuss.

My recent updates.

            I will put the link here for my updates,since I use my Livejournal and this  Blog,to post my entries,and it may be a bit inconvenient for some of you,who were following my updates,so,I apologize ^m^

Things that I have noticed.

Rukia vs Orihime's way of dealing with Ichigo

Character's behavior,personalities and interactions.

        I've decided to write something about the characters personalities and usual behavior according to the situation,and their interactions,since this is the most important aspect that we need to understand first,to be able to understand a scene,from any kind of stories,but since I am discussing about the shipping issue,I will only discuss the topics about the concerned characters.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Ichigo's problems : SS arc vs HM arc

Ichigo's DETERMINATION

 Kuchiki Rukia

Still on process

Inoue Orihime

Orhime's Mistake

Orihime's Low Self Esteem

Orihime's Feelings and POV towards Ichigo

Orihime is Weak or Strong?

Hollow Ichigo

When,Why and How does Hollow Ichigo shows up?

Rukia vs Orihime


Character's interactions

Ichihime's Interactions

Ichiruki proofs


Ichihime proofs

Ichigo gets insanely mad when someone wants to hurt Orihime

Ichihime's farewell scene : Orihime's FLOL speech

Chapter "Blank" : Ichihime's talk,save Rukia
The Pilot chapter

The Dome scene

Punch Down The Stone Circle : Ichigo's vow to protect Orihime

Ichigo's Hollow Mask : Orhime's Fear

Ichiruki and Ichihime's proofs (scene's that both camps are using)

Ichigo's Fullbring activation

Ichigo vs GJ fight : Ichiruki? or Ichihime? 

UlquiIchi fight : Ichiruki or Ichihime?

Ichigo went to the Vizaards because?


Anti Ichiruki proofs


Anti Ichihime proofs

Still on process

Common arguments

BLEACH chapter 477 : Who saved Ichigo?


No comments:

Post a Comment