Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Rukia vs Inoue's Battle Experience


            IH's/Inoue's fans often uses this arguments an excuse for Inoue's behavior,which I do not count as something valid....why?

            First thing these people needs to understand is...a number of years of living our LIVES,is not the actual things that counts,in terms of EXPERIENCE.The thing that actually counts,are the EXPERIENCES itself.So what that Rukia lives 150 years,while Inoue have only lived for 15 years (17 years,as of now). Judging by the number of years,Rukia seemed to have the advantage in terms of EXPERIENCE,huh?However,it wasn't actually the case...Why?

             I'll begin with this so called BATTLE EXPERIENCE thingy.I'll show you,that number of years of LIVING someone's life,is definitely not the things that counts,in terms of EXPERIENCE.

Do you remember this?


             Did you see that?That was Inoue that you are talking about,the one who doesn't have much BATTLE EXPERIENCE,what is she doing there?She was BRAVELY FIGHTING with YAMMY (an Arrancar?an ESPADA?),and look at her reaction when Yammy didn't even dodged her attack,and crushed Tsubaki in his hands.....Inoue is not SCARED,she was WORRIED for Tsubaki,not for herself.Inoue tried her best to protect her nakamas (Chad and Tatsuki),as much as she can.

             Therefore.let us look at Rukia's BATTLE EXPERIENCE,does she ever faced such a POWERFUL opponent like Yammy before?.....IDTS......remember this?


              See?Rukia have never faced in such dangerous missions (even though she was actually STRONG),because of Byakuya.In case someone would still want to argue,the Arrancars,the Espadas,and the other hallows at the HM,are far way STRONGER compared to the ones from the SS arc (because of the Hougyoku). Another thing,even though Rukia was surrounded by a bunch of POWERFUL shinigamis,there's no way she would feel any threat from them,since they were Allies,am I right?

              Also,as a proof that she really didn't have much EXPERIENCE in combats....(though she was trained for that kind of situations,FACING the actual BATTLE,is COMPLETELY different from a TRAINING)....look at her here...


            Realized now,how unusual her BATTLE EXPERIENCE,really was?She said there,that she only see a Menos Grande (way lower and is definitely,and is EXTREMELY WEAKER than Yammy,who was an Arrancar?Espada?) through textbooks.And what is the reason she was scared during that time?

             She was WORRIED for Ichigo,she tried to STOP him from fighting with the Menos Grande,but Urahara retrained her.

Hmm,how about this then?


              Rukia,really looked scared huh?But Aizen was an enemy,right?...so it's just normal for her to be scared,completely different from Inoue getting scared of Ichigo (again,the thing that she FEARED during that moment,is the FACT that Ichigo,might not be able to NOTICE her even more *because of Rukia,is already enough*)

              Now,can we really COMPARE Rukia's BATTLE EXPERIENCE to Inoue's? Inoue who have already fought an Arrancar/Espada vs Rukia who have never fought such POWERFUL enemy? Can we really COMPARE her 150 years (actually 40 or 50+  years of TRAINING *mostly ACADEMIC/through READING* not ACTUAL fighting)  of Hallow Slaying (LOW LEVELS at that),to Inoue's 15 years living a normal life,yet she have already faced an Arrancar/Espada,while Rukia haven't yet?Then....how can their BATTLE EXPERIENCE can be used as an excuse for her getting scared of Ichigo? (again,his appearance,nor his scary power,is not the thing that she was scared of).How about her attitude at the Dome?,as I have explained here,it was the result of her LOW SELF ESTEEM.Does Rukia ever fall in love with her 150 years of living? (her feelings for Kaien,to me is just an ADMIRATION). Rukia is too FOCUSED on her shingami duties.Even though Rukia have already LIVED a 150 years,and Inoue is only 15,Inoue is the first one,who EXPERIENCED falling in love,not Rukia.

              Do you realized now?Even though Rukia have already LIVED 150 years,it doesn't mean that she already EXPERIENCED every thing....(*ゝ_●・)σ

10 comments:

  1. YES! This is the first time that I read that the feelings that Rukia had for Kaien is ADMIRATION! I also see it that way! Because he was the first one to threat her as an equal (or little more lower than that xD) after she became part of the Kuchiki family.

    Thumbs up for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,and you know,Rukia and Kaien's relationship have a parallel with Orihime and Ichigo?I am planning to write something about that as well,for now I am starting with the root cause of everything,I am planning to do this step by step.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it depends on the translation. In the spanish official translation she said something like: "I use to feel so comfortable when I was by his side, BUT HE WAS ALREADY MARRIED". Being married or not doesn't have anything to do with admiration. So, to me, she did had a crush on Kaien. But this only would make the parallel with Orihime and Ichigo more obvious.

      Delete
    2. Hmm...

      Rukia : When I was with Kaien dono,everything felt so right.Kaien dono had a wife....

      then she said..."I looked up to her,I hoped that I could one day,be like her.She was my idol."

      To me (just me),if it was meant to show that she was jealous as if she wanted to be Kaien's wife instead,KT could have made her say "...but..Kaien dono already have a wife" which is not the case.She only said "Kaien dono had a wife" (the missing word "but" was important).If she wanted to be like Miyako,so that Kaien would like her the way he liked Miyako,she would never say the word "someday"

      To me,it seems like she sees them as a perfect couple.An awesome husband,and a beautiful,smart,and gentle wife.She said she was looking up to Miyako,and she wanted to be like her "someday".She wanted to be someone beautiful,strong,smart and a gentle (wife) woman,who's so lucky to have a husband that is as awesome/amazing/wonderful person as Kaien.When she said that it feels so right to be with Kaien,she must be thinking how lucky Miyako is,to be his wife.She wanted it.To me,it seems that she wanted to have that kind of (perfect) relationship with someone "someday"...

      In any case,that's just my own opinion ^^'

      Delete
    3. That's the point. In my tankoubon from Glenat editorial, Rukia said "...but he was already married". The word "but" is not missing in that translation. We should read the japanese version, the original from Kubo, to know what Kubo mean (and that's not possible for me anyway). I'm not saying that Rukia was jealous (she is not like that), and I'm aware of how much she used to admire Miyako. But that sentence is a little bit confusing. I think that she was in love with him the same way a teenager can fall in love with a teacher, with admiration and pure love mixed. Just an opinion.

      Thank for reply.

      You write wonderfull essays. :)

      Delete
    4. I understand that translations have something to do with people's interpretations.Especially those who aren't Japapnese.BTW,did you know where I can find the raw chapters?The only link I knew have deleted the files.

      One more thing though.The word "someday",is it missing (sorry,I just want to know,I couldn't find the raw chapters,so I really don't know)?To me if Rukia said she wanted to be like Miyako "someday"...what will happen?Kaien will like her the way she wants him to be?Because.when a person said some attributes of someone,it is as if they think it was the reason why for example in Miyako's case,Kaien fall in love with her.Just like Orihime saying that Rukia is kind,strong ,beautiful,and she can make Ichigo happy.She thinks those might be the reason why she can cheer up Ichigo,and she wanted to be that person for Ichigo.In any case,that's just my opinion as well ^.^'>

      ...and thanks for the honest opinion,that's what I like the most ^.^

      Delete
    5. I've been lookin for the raw chapters, but I couldn't find.. Sorry, I'll keep looking and I'll tell you if I found them.
      The word "someday" is missing in Glenat's translation. Rukia says "She was a brave and strong woman, who had became the third seat on her company. She was smart, kind and very beautiful. I used to admire her a lot. I wanted to be like her, because she was the kind of person I wanted to be like" Not exactly "kind of person I wanted to be like", in spanish she says "mi ideal", that means something that is perfect for you, so Miyako is perfection for Rukia according to that translation. I don't know the english word to say this, sorry.
      There's a parallel with Orihime's words I think, but my opinion is that Rukia wanted to be like Miyako for herself, to be closer to perfection, not for Kaien (if the word "someday" weren't missing, it would be different), and Orihime, due to her low self esteem, wants to be like Rukia for Ichigo, beacuse she thinks that he won't like her ever the way she is (Well, I don't think he could ever like her the way she wants, he likes her as a friend). It's a wrong reason to want to change, I guess. Rukia didn't talk about Kaien when she was talking about Miyako, but Orihime says "Rukia can make Ichigo happy", and that's very telling. Anyway, Rukia and Orihime are different, and Kubo could be trying to show it by the meaning of their words. Only my opinion again :)

      Thanks for reading, and thanks for your blog too.

      Delete
    6. I see,it's really hard to look for the raw chapters now,sigh.

      I hope you'll find where to download the raws,I really liked to look for several chapters as well.

      Also,even in my interpretation Orihime and Rukia's statements are indeed for different reasons.Like I said,I think Rukia wants to be as perfect and lucky as Miyako,while Orihime wanted to be like Rukia because of Ichigo...^.^...

      Delete
  3. hey kawaiichappy.. are you a filipino? me too :) hehehe.. and im so thankful for this blog. i dont hate inoue or anything but i definitely want ichigo to end up with rukia :) keep up the good work :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I am a Filipino ^.^,thanks for reading

    ReplyDelete